Monday, March 28, 2011

Waiting for Spring


I'm waiting for Spring. Officially it has been spring for over a week. But right now it feels more like winter. Snow, Wind, Snow... I know that spring will come as it does every year in the foothills of the Sierras. We will have some warm days soon and then just when we think it is really spring, a hard freeze and more snow.

But I'm ready to be warm. To see the new leaves and blossoms. I'm ready for the rebirth of my corner of the world.

I suppose that is how I feel about my life right now. The economic times are so difficult. Wondering how our business will survive.   I know it is a test of faith. I know we still have each other and the rest is just stuff, but it is still difficult to work through.

Yes I know Spring is coming...hurry..Please hurry.

1 comment:

joyful said...

Spring came! Warm weather, blossoms, all is well. Times are still tough..but we are so blessed!