Monday, May 14, 2012

How did this happen??? How did this happen???

How did this  happen??  I just can't figure it out.  Who played this joke on me?  How did this  happen?
I'm a young married, just starting our life together.  Everyday is a new adventure.  We laugh, cry, joke, fight, love...the years pass.  How does this happen, we move away from friends and family, start building our life's together in Washoe Valley..far far from Las Vegas.  Only 2 years and then we will move back to our roots in Vegas..how did this happen?  38 years later and our roots are deep in Washoe Valley.  Las Vegas in no longer home..how did this happen?  Our first beautiful child..a daughter came to our home..a short two years later a son...11 months later a daughter..life is so wonderful  family, home..church..could we ask for any more blessing??  Two more sons join our family...more love, more fun, more difficult times, more challenges..Now here I am  turning 60 this week.  Married 42 years.. 5 children, 9 grandchildren the oldest being 18...oh how did this happen?  I blinked!  I blinked and my life went zooming by.  At times I want it all back..the newlywed time, the babies, camping...science projects..but one can't bring it back.. Only remember, look at pictures..I'm 60 surely I'm not really a senior citizen? How did this happen?  I just don't know. No more blinking..

3 comments:

justcharades@gmail.com said...

It didn't, it couldn't of, maybe it is just an illusion! Because I think I blinked too! :)

joyful said...

It must be the blinking! That must be it! New adventures on the horizon..just taking a few minutes to pout about life passing too quickly. I am blessed.

joyful said...

It's all about the ride isn't it..and the ride is fabulous!