Monday, August 31, 2009

Oklahoma Friends!


Had a wonderful surprise visit from two of my new adopted WITW chapter friends! Hopper and Sprout were on an amazing journey from Oklahoma to Alaska via National Parks. It was such a treat having them stop by and visit for two nights. We are truly kindred spirits and it was as if we had been friends all our lives. Much laughing and visiting until late into the night. It is very quiet at the Compound now that they have continued on their journey. I'm wishing that I could have followed them. Can't wait until we are able to connect again. Life is so full of wonderful opportunities for amazing friendships. I'm so glad that I was able to make the trip to Kansas City and meet the Twisted Sisters from Oklahoma. Coolest chapter..right up there with ours! One can not have too many sister friends! You go girls!

No comments: